
We had fun having Curtis here for the last two days while Kristine and the baby were at the hospital. We especially liked playing the "I scared game". Rod would grab the big lion that Grammy and Papi bought and chase the kids around the house. Keegan and Kaitlin were laughing and pretending they were scared and Curtis was either laughing or on the verge of tears, it was really funny. Curtis would yell "I not scared" and than we would chase him while he laughed and than he'd yell "I scared" and he'd come close to tears until the lion was sleeping. It was really quite hilarious.
Kristine also told us Curtis was scared of T.J. Bearytales (a bear that reads you stories). Kristine and John have fun scaring Curtis with it. My kids love T.J. and Keegan actually thinks he's real and wonders why he doesn't talk to him when he asks him questions. When Curtis saw T.J. in Kaitlin's room he kept saying "I not sacred, it's just a bear, it's not real, I not scared" the whole time he said this he kept backing away from T.J. until he was out of the room and no longer had to look at T.J.
Curtis you are too funny! Come back anytime and we'll play more of the "I not scared game".
5 comments:
That's too funny! I wonder where Curtis got that saying from....hmmmm...Keegan???
it does sound a lot like Keegy
I laughed so hard reading that. My eyes are all teary. How funny. Now we need that on video!
I am sure we can manage to get that on video, just bring him and the camera over and I'll get some good footage.
we will do that! Curtis was just acting like a lion.
Post a Comment