It's early here, 6:45 to be exact as I type this. Keegan and Curtis have already been up and playing for a half hour now. Kristine called at 2 a.m. exactly and said she was in labor so I drove to her place to pick up Curtis. They were going to drop him off here but what pregnant lady in labor wants to drive across town to drop off their kid just to turn back around to get to the hospital that is only 2 miles from her house?
Curtis was a good boy the whole ride here and was actually awake and talking. Thankfully he went down nicely although I think he was up for a while b/c I could hear him squirming as I tried to go back to sleep. As tired as I am this morning I am so glad it's not me in the hospital, 9 months pregnant, in labor with nasty contractions. I'll gladly get up and entertain the boys instead of being in labor.
The only update I have is from Grammy, she said that the last time she talked to Kristine she was at a four and was sitting comfortably with an epidural. I love epidurals and I am sure Kristine is loving it right now too. I'll keep you all updated when baby Alessia finally makes her arrival.
No comments:
Post a Comment