Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Like father like Son

Keegan is just like his dad! Whenever Rod finds something that annoys me he likes to do it over and over again until I loose it mentally and beg him to stop. Well this morning Keegan was annoying me and when I asked him to stop he just laughed and kept on annoying me until I sent him to his room. He wasn't really being bad he was just acting like a dork. Why do kids and husbands think it's funny to act like dorks?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know the answer to that question. But they sure do do a good job at acting like dorks.

Curtis has been driving me nuts lately because if I tell him to stop he thinks it is funny to keep doing that thing over and over. It is highly annoying. He really is acting up a lot now trying to get our attention. What a little bug.

john and nikki said...

Abby does this at times too. Curtis is just seeing what he can get away with and tring to compete for attention. abby did this too. she knew i couldn't do anything about it most of the time because i was with allie, so she did it even more.