

Rod is a huge BYU fan as most of you know. Keegan now is too. Keegan thinks he is Fui Vakapuna (I hope I spelled that right). He tells us that when he is older he wants to play football. He also says "I want to run with the football and get tackled!". I guess we still have to teach him that you don't want to get tackled but in years that will come.
Kaitlin doesn't really care about football yet but she likes to wear Rod's BYU hat. Here are pictures of our two crazy little ones wearing Rod's hat.
7 comments:
BYU! BYU! Is Keegan ready for the BYU game this weekend? I know John has been waiting for it for a long time.
Kaitlin needs a BYU cheer leading outfit.
Next time we are in Utah we'll have to look for a BYU cheerleading outfit.
Keegan is ready for the game, fireworks and all!
i can't believe you're subjecting them to byu sports already! you're setting him up for a lifetime of disappointment! : )
It' either havign them addicted to BYU or the Utah Jazz. Which is worse?
BYU's better than the Red Sox. How long was the curse?
I am sorry Keegan about BYU's lost yesterday. I hope you are still a BYU fan and haven't switched over to wearing the color red.
I loved the game even if they did loose! I did however miss the firworks b/c I was in the potty, I'll just have to go to another game. I also learned the rebels song.I really liked saying rebels, rebel, rebels but mommy kept telling me to say cougars instead.
keegy
Post a Comment