Friday, January 19, 2007

Thanks Grammy and Papi


The kids asked to play their drums today (thanks Grammy and Papi)! They also wanted their picture taken playing their drums.

4 comments:

john and nikki said...

You need to take a you tube video and post it. I would LOVE to hear their musical ensemble! Maybe Abby and Allie can join in with their drum, tamborine, and cymbols!

janeen said...

I have never done you tube I'll have to check it out. Mom would love a video of all the kids jamming.
I hid our cymbals! It's as if drums aren't loud enough we have cymbals, a piano, and we use to have trumpet.

Anonymous said...

I had to tell mom no drums here. If anyone gives a drum to Curtis it is being sent back to the store. Of course he makes his own drums and drives me nuts.

John can teach you You tube video. It is easy. And then you can post it to your blog.

john and nikki said...

our instrument set is from DT and it is great because the noise is a bearable one. the cymbols squeak, the drum is soft, the tamborine is a light noise and we hide the trumpet most days.