This year in primary the children are trying really hard to learn the 13 articles of Faith. Keegan (with help from his daddy) has learned the first two articles of faith. He learned the 2nd article of faith( We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam’s transgression) yesterday and thought the word punished was the funniest word he ever heard. I can't believe how big my little boy is getting. Soon he'll know all the Articles of Faith better than I do.
2 comments:
We have to re-learn the 13th Article of Faith for Young Womens too. The church must be really focusing on it this year.
I can't believe he is able to memorize the articles of faith. That is great. Maybe I should start working with Curtis on his...then again maybe I should just stick with trying to teach him his colors.
That's great! I wish our primary was teaching the kids that, but no such luck. They have been focusing alot on faith and things the kids should and shouldn't be doing.
Post a Comment