Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Family Picture


For those who don't know we tried to get a picture of all the 8 grandkids together. Unfortunatly the kids didn't want to have anything to do with a picture unless we were right beside them so this is the end product, all the kids and their mommies.

6 comments:

john and nikki said...

i take it you got the pictures then?

janeen said...

yep, yesterday afternoon! Send your address to my hotmail account and I'll send you your pictures.

Anonymous said...

looks good. I hate the picture of me but at least we got a picture with all the kids since who knows when we will all be together again.

ckcclan said...

That's a great picture. I bet your parents love it. It is quite an accomplishment to get that many young kids to all look at the camera at the same time, especially with no one crying or making funny faces.

john and nikki said...

have you mailed our pics yet?

janeen said...

no, I need to get to the post office I will mail them off by saturday.