Friday, March 2, 2007
Bedtime Conversation
Last night as I was putting Kaitlin to bed she kept asking why Keegan gets to sleep in a big bed. I told her that Keegan was a big boy. I than asked her why she sleeps in the train bed she said "because I a girl, no more crib for me". I told her that she was a big girl and that when the baby came the baby would sleep in the crib. Kaitlin responded by saying "Baby Alessia sleeps in my crib, I want to go home". Kaitlin thinks home is at Kristine's house and she wanted to take her crib to Alessia. I think Kaitlin thinks home is at Kristine's house because I always say Curtis, and Kristine, and Alessia are at home. I don't think Kaitlin comprehends that we are going to have a baby in our house because whenever you mention a baby she talks about Alessia. Lets hope she loves our baby as much as she loves Alessia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i am sure kaitlin is going to love her sister as much as she loves alessia. maybe she will love her too much. that is what we have happening here. curtis doesn't leave the baby alone.
They tend to smoother them with a little too much love sometimes. I hope she doesn't find it fun to wake her up though.
oh she will find it fun to wake her up.
Post a Comment