Tuesday, March 6, 2007

"That's not Appo-p-it"

Rod told Keegan the other day that something wasn't appropriate ever since than Keegan likes to say "that's not appo-p-it". This morning at breakfast Kaitlin said Amen twice after the prayer. Keegan looked at kaitlin and said "Kaitlin that's not appo-p-it, we only say amen once." Kaitlin responded by saying "not appo-p-it"? Ever since breakfast I have had two little tykes running around the house trying to say that's not appo-p-it to each other.

2 comments:

john and nikki said...

that's hilarious! i used that word today with abby when she was pulling her shirt up in public. she didn't know what it meant. i told her she needed to be modest and she wanted to know what that meant too. how do you explain modest to a 3 yr old?

janeen said...

Keegan always says why does that guy have his shirt off, that's naughty. Or my new favorite is "that girl needs a new shirt". I said that once when I saw a girl in a revealing shirt.