Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Walk & Water Fun

I took the kids for a walk this morning before it got too warm. Here they are sporting their new shades.

Than the kids and I went to Kristine's house to play outside with water. It has been real warm here and since the pool is too cold we decided to just let the kids play outside with cups, buckets, bowls, straws, spray bottles, and of course water. The kids had a blast and it was nice watching them being so silly.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we had a fun time too. curtis keeps asking to go swimming again. i guess he didn't know he wasn't swimming.

john and nikki said...

love the shades! where'd ya get them?

janeen said...

Carter's(outlet)! I was going to buy Kaitlin a dress but she wanted the sunglasses instead.

john and nikki said...

Hmmm. I wonder if there's one of those near us. We used to go there all the time when we lived in Boston.