Keegan turns 4 tomorrow! We celebrated his bithday today. He choose to go to Burger King for lunch than he opened presents, played for a while, had cake, and played some more. Kaitlin was a little jealous but Keegan was a nice big brother and shared all his new toys! Happy Birthday Keegan!
Keegan was pretty spoiled and he wants to thank Grandma and Grandpa Johnson, Grammy and Papi, Mommy and Daddy, and Aunt Kristine and Uncle John for all his new toys!


7 comments:
Sure looked like he had a great birthday! Happy birthday Keegan!
Annette Hansen says:(I don't know what my blogger website is so I have to post anonymous)
Happy Birthday Keegan, you look so big! Way to go with all the toys! Janeen, did you buy that cake or make it?
I made it! I just laminated a picture and put it on the cake!
the cake looks like it turned out really nice. and I am glad Keegy (and kaitlin) liked their present. And I hope it drives you crazy!
Where did you get the picture?
It's actually a party bag that I bought at walmart. I bought the pack of 8 party bags for $1 and I just cut one bag down and laminated it. Are you thinking of doing a "cars" party?
Yes, I am! I might have to steal that idea!!
Post a Comment