Monday, April 9, 2007

Our latest trip to the DR's

I haven't been feeling too well. Yesterday I started to feel a pain in my abdomen whenever I stood up or when I was walking. I woke up this morning feeling good but about a half an hour later the pain returned. Luckily I had a DR. appointment scheduled for today and he was able to tell me that I have a bladder infection. He prescribed an antibiotic that should have me feeling better in a day or two. All I can say is I would not wish a bladder infection on my worst enemy, they are terrible!

The good part about the DR's visit was that he told me that my c-section will be scheduled for June 15th. It will be perfect timing since Rod will start teaching summer school on the 19th.

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Ugghh!!! I had a bladder infection when I was pregnant with Carson and it was PAINFUL!!! I had no idea how bad they could be...hopefully you'll be feeling better soon!

janeen said...

Medicine is a wonderful thing, I already feel a lot better, thanks!

A.Pandina said...

It doesn't sound that bad to the unexperienced, but once you've had a bladder infection for yourself, look out! I had one after I came back from my honeymoon, and never want to get one again, they are terrible! Feel better soon, the meds really will help.

Anonymous said...

June 15th is Kaden's birthday! Love those Geminis! He is the easiest child I've ever had. SUCH a pleasure!!