I use to think Keegan constantly asking "WHY?" couldn't get any more annoying, I was wrong. Keegan now asks a question and answers it in the same sentence and still waits for an answer. These are some of the question/answers he ask:
why do I have to wear a seat belt, so I don't die in a car accident?
Why can't I put my hands in my underwear, so I don't get germs and get sick?
Why do I have to go to bed, because it's 8:00?
Why can't I wrestle Kailtin, because I'll hurt her?
After each questions he ask he expects an answer and he doesn't get it that he has already answered his own question. Oh the joys of listening to my child figure things out for himself.
3 comments:
I'll give it to you on the "why" questions. THose can get so so so old. The "what" questions are killer too. My top three favorite are
1. whats that fat man/lady doing?
2. what is for breakfast/lunch/dinnner
3. What???? (You know when they pretend they can't hear you)
Love it!!
Abby says what but she has not graduated to keegy's level of answering her own questions yet. can't wait for that joyous day!
Keegan already asked Rod that fat man question in the grocery store. I think Rod was pretty embarrassed because Keegan doesn't know how to talk softly and I am sure the man heard Keegan ask "why is that man so fat?"
Post a Comment