Wednesday, May 16, 2007
I love days like today
As a mom and a dad, everyone knows we have days where our kids drive us completely nuts. Thankfully today is one of the days where I am loving Keegan to death. He is being such a good boy. He has been saying please mama and thank you mama all day and he has shared almost everything he can think of with his sister, this includes his chips he had at snack time. A little while ago he asked me if he was being a good boy and if Heavenly Father and Jesus were happy with him for being so nice. Of course I told him that Heavenly Father and Jesus were happy and I told him mom was very happy as well. Kaitlin chimed in and said "daddy's happy too"! I just thought that as a mom sometimes I focus more on the days my kids are driving me nuts than on the days I should be really grateful at how well they are behaving. So Keegan thank-you for being such a good boy today and keep it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome! I love days like that!
Post a Comment