Thursday, May 10, 2007

I've been released!

I just found out today that I have been released as Nursery Leader at church! The kids and I were at kids group (at the park) and the other ladies in the ward asked me how it felt to be released from nursery. I didn't know I had actually been released because we were out of town last weekend and no one told me it was finally happening. The primary president told me back in December that she was releasing me and it has finally happened! If you can't tell I am pretty excited, I have been in nursery for over a year now and it can get to you. I'm not sure I'll even be able to concentrate in Sunday school and relief society but I am excited to be around adults again. Poor little Kaitlin is going to have to learn how to go to nursery by herself now but I think she adjust quickly or I at least hope she does.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your new found freedom each Sunday. I hope Kailtin will go on her own.

Dana and ohana said...

Enjoy hanging out with the old ladies for a while. It will be a nice change of pace.

Anonymous said...

and quiet.