Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My kids are too cute!



Yesterday was my birthday. I turned the big 28! All day Keegan kept saying "I'm not going to tell you, no, I'm not going to tell you." Kaitlin also started walking around the house saying "it's a big secret, I not going tell you". I was pretty sure I knew what the secret was and sure enough in the afternoon Kaitlin finally let it slip, "we going to the store to buy mom a cake!" Keegan yelled at her and told her I wasn't suppose to know and somehow by him saying that he thought I no longer knew what the secret was. So after dinner at Pizza Hut, Rod and the kids stopped at the store to buy my surprise birthday cake. Keegan wanted to buy the big cake but since we never eat all of the big cake, Rod decided on the small cake and it was perfect. We came home, I blew out the candles, and we shared the cake.
My favorite part about my birthday was Kaitlin trying to sing Happy Birthday. Her rendition just says "happy birthday mom" over and over again. She did however sing the song to Kristine too which she sang "happy birthday stien" over and over again.
Thanks Rod, Keegan, and Kaitlin for a fun birthday!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Happy Happy Birthday Janeen!!!

A.Pandina said...

Happy Birthday, the big 28!

Anonymous said...

happy b-day lil weiner! i had cotton candy for my dessert.