Tuesday, May 29, 2007
My turn at the doctors!
I had my doctor appointment today. They did an ultrasound to make sure the baby was progressing like she should be. The baby should be measuring at 36 weeks but is only measuring at 34 weeks. The Dr said since my first two kids were small this baby is probably just following suit. According to the ultrasound if I went to 40 weeks my baby would probably weigh 6.6 lbs. that's exactly what Keegan weighed 3 weeks early. To make sure there isn't a problem with my placenta, I now have to go back to the Dr's twice a week until my scheduled c-section on the 15th. If the baby doesn't seem like she is growing, they will deliver the baby early. I have been ordered to take it easy until the baby arrives. I'm not on complete bed rest because the Dr. thinks that's unhealthy but no more running around. So now we play the waiting game and try hard not to go insane waiting out these last few weeks, it should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh Janeen! Staing down is impossible but try. Ansen always measured small too but when you have 2 kids already its easy to stay too active. Did you have your other two by c-section?
i am so excited for you guys. hope everything goes well.
Aww, I hope all goes well. Hey maybe you'll have her a little earlier than you thought. That could be a good thing, right?
I had Kaitlin by a c-section so my Dr will only do a section with this one.
I wouldn't mind having this baby early. It's not the best time since it's the end of the school year for Rod, but oh well.
Do not have the baby until we get back. Can't you wait a week and a half for us to return? Enjoy the bed rest. Enjoy Oprah. We'll be doing the same in Venice.
See you soon.
My friends had all 3 babies early and she measured small with all of them and they were all small but they're all healthy!
my other two were small so it's to be expected. I like them small!
My last appt (thursday) went well and the baby looks healthy.
Post a Comment