

On Friday, May 4th, we started off the day by going down to the strip. We went to Circus Circus and Grandma spoiled the kids by buying them tickets to ride the rides at the Adventure Dome (an indoor amusement park).




After we left Circus Circus we drove over to The Stratosphere where we took the elevator ride up 108 floors to the top of the Stratosphere to look out and down on the city. Grandma was a little scared at first but by the time we left we had her standing outside on the 109 floor. Good job Grandma!


We ate lunch at McDonald's before we headed out of Vegas. We stopped at The Hoover Dam on the way to Arizona but because of time we decided not to take the tour. We arrived at Cory and Suzi's on Friday night and just sat around and chatted until we were all exhausted.
Saturday, May 5 was Allison's big day. She was Baptized by Grandpa Johnson and Confirmed by her Grandpa Stringham. She looked beautiful in her white dress

.

On Sunday, May 6, we went to sacarament meeting with Suzi and the girls and than drove to Williams, AZ. to rest and spend the night before driving to the Grand Canyon on Monday. Monday, May 7, we took the quick one hour drive to the Grand Canyon where Keegan wanted to know "what do you do with the big hole in the ground?". We looked around for a bit and than decided it was time to drive home. Keegan kept saying he wanted to fall into the hole.




We had a great time with you Grandma and Grandpa. Keegan loved having them here so much he had to ride in their car every where. Sorry if that drove you guys nuts. Thanks cory and Suzi for letting us stay at your place and for treating us so nicely. Both Keegan and Kaitlin miss their cousin's already.
9 comments:
Looks like it was a great, fun time for all!!
Fun with grandma and grandpa is the best! So I've been meaning to ask what this new baby's name is going to be. Are you sticking with the begins with K and ends in N? If youare I have a great name...its what I wanted to name Ansen, but, alas the boy looked like an Ansen...it took us 5 days to decide that. They actually let us leave the hospital without naming him. So what's the name?
I never even thought about our kid names both ending in an "N". You are the first person to point that out to me. We haven't decided on a name yet, what is your name? I may have to consider it.
Ansen was going to be Kohen. I still really like it but I think it looks like we are done with babies. What do you think?
it's a cute name, if we have a boy we'll have to consider it.
Are you going to be surprised? I thought I heard through the vdb grapevine that you were having a boy.
no we are having a girl, if the ultrasound is right? They told us Keegan was a girl up to the 7 month of my pregnancy when they did another ultrasound and discovered he was a boy. Do you have any suggestions for a girl?
Ansen was probably going to be Kea, but we also really liked Annika
I know an annika and I love the name. I like Kea as well but I think I decided on Riley. Now I just have to decide on how to spell it.
Post a Comment