I recieved a new church calling today. I am the new YW's Secretary. I will also serve as an advisor and take turns teaching the Laurels. I am excited about this calling and hope it all goes well.
have fun in YW. i am sure it will be a bit of work but it should be fun to work with the youth. and now you get to go to mutual so that is one night of the week that you have to get away from your chil'ns.
2 comments:
Good luck, I have witnessed in my own primary presidency that the secretary does so much more than I ever knew before.
have fun in YW. i am sure it will be a bit of work but it should be fun to work with the youth. and now you get to go to mutual so that is one night of the week that you have to get away from your chil'ns.
Post a Comment