Friday, August 17, 2007

Rylee is two months old!





she went to the doctors today and weighed in at 10lbs. She also recieved three shots and an oral injection for the rotor virus. This is what she has been doing since we got home.
Rylee, we love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby "wywee" is getting so big. She might just catch up with Alessia. She may be handing clothes down to Kaitlin soon too.

I hope Rylee slept during the night and not just during the day.

Dana and ohana said...

Yup, shes a Johnson! Sheis really cute and I love those cheeks!

john and nikki said...

she's adorable and looks just like you neener!

A.Pandina said...

With the few pictures of your husband that are posted, I can really she him in her face. She's a cutie!

ckcclan said...

Wow! 2 months already! She is getting so big and so cute. She looks so much like both of your other kids.

Nettie! said...

In my opinion, she looks more like Rod (and your other two kids) but with some of you, too!

Nettie! said...

Oh and of course, she is adorable!