Thursday, August 30, 2007

we may have found a house

We are making an offer on a house tonight. It's located in Kearns, Ut. (it's located right next to W. Jordan). I hope all goes well. It's an older house, I think it was built in 1979 (what a good year, my birth year). It has 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, and is just over 2000 sq. ft. We hope they accept our first offer because we can't offer anymore than what we have decided to offer the first time around.
We'll keep you posted on how it goes!

4 comments:

Kirstin said...

Wow! Congrats. We hope everything works out. That would be awesome. Keep us posted on where we might be potentially staying while on vacation in Utah.

Anonymous said...

hope it all goes well and that you don't have to wait too long to find out if they accepted your offer.

janeen said...

The offer is in and she has until tomorrow at 12 to let us know.
I am kind of thinking that she's going to turn us down because she just lowered her asking price and we can't even offer her that. But we'll see tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking you would have to wait a week. Tomorrow at noon is much better.

Are Curtis and Alessia behaving? It is weird being home without them here. I think you would rather have John pick them up later tonight than wait for me to bike over there. That could take me a few days to bike that far.