Friday, September 28, 2007

FINALLY

I had no idea finding a house to buy would be so easy compared to closing on a house. Things have been a little stressful as we tried to close on the house. We were suppose to close on the house on Wednesday but because because our realtor failed to inform our mortgage guy that the seller wanted to close two days earlier than our original contract, we ended up closing today, Friday.
So as of today, we are official first time home buyers! The lady we bought the house from has until Thursday to move out, so it looks like we'll be at Shannon's for one more week. We are forever grateful to Shannon and Adam in being so generous in allowing us to stay here for so long. I promise we will be out of your hair soon.
So if you need our new address e-mail me and I'll send it to you. I feel a little to uneasy posting it on the blog.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

congrats on getting your house, it is never an easy process.

good luck on your 10k, that sounds like fun.

Kristine said...

you can email me your address so I know where to find you when I come and visit.

are you guys coming here in October? John wanted to know.

Nettie! said...

That's exciting for you guys!

Dana and ohana said...

Congrats you guys can't wait to see pictures

janeen said...

Not sure about October yet. We still need to get settled and tahn decide.

A.Pandina said...

Yeah, home closing is a pain. But so well worth owning your own place. Enjoy YOUR home! I want your address...if I remember, I'll send you an email.

Kirstin said...

I'm so happy for you guys. Good luck moving into your new place

john and nikki said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics once you get settled in and enjoy it!! Send me your new address.