Monday, September 24, 2007

who's in?

It's recruitment time! There's a 10K (6.2miles)in Moab on December 1st. Shannon and I are going to train for it and we want everyone else to join us. So if you are reading this, you are invited and we hope to see you there.Let the training begin!

8 comments:

Sara said...

Uhhh, sorry but don't think I'll be able to join you. I can hardly handle running a mile let alone 6.

Kristine said...

I am going to try and train. As of now I am sure I can't even run 1 minute without getting winded. the 10K sounds a lot better than the half marathon you guys were talking about earlier.

janeen said...

You can do it! I had to chase after keegan yesterday as he rode his bike down the block. After a block my lungs were burning but after I start training it will get easier.

Lynette said...

wow...you go Janeen!!! I have never been a good runner...good luck!

john and nikki said...

so, what's the word? did the house go through?

janeen said...

We should close either today or tomorrow, I'll let you know when I know for sure.

Kristine said...

did you read the comment on my blog? we are being searched for.

janeen said...

I could'nt find the comment. What post is it under?