I've been Tagged! I got "tagged" by my friend Rebecca. This means I'm it and being it means I have to tell you six fun facts (hobbies, talents, ect.) about myself. Another part of being it means I have to tag six other people at the end of this blog and leave them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged, and on it goes.
1. I was born 11 minutes after Kristine. She likes to say that I stole her time to shine. I like to think that I was nice enough to give her 11 minutes to shine.
2. I've ran a marathon once. Okay I ran and walked it. It took me forever (4 & 1/2 hrs.) I like to think I may try it again someday.
3. I served a mission in Costa Rica. I loved the country but I did come home with a fear of men on their bicycles. Lets just say they like to grab you when ever they pass on by.
4. Jobs I've had: Eastman Kodak, Kinko's (factory work), Wendy's, I lasted one day, telecommunicator, Artco, and like Rebecca says a domestic engineer aka mom.
5. I first saw Rod while I was giving plasma. I came home and told all my roommates about "plasma Boy" and how cocky he was. Little did I know he called me "plasma girl". We eventually met for real through our roommates.
6. Most adventurous things I've ever done, I jumped off a cliff into the Ocean while in Hawaii. I was scared to death and only did it twice because I thought I might die and leave Rod without a wife and Keegan without a mom.(the other two kids weren't born yet).
Well That's me! I tag mom, nicole, dana, kirstin, shannon, and dad. If you don't have blog's do it through e-mail!
No comments:
Post a Comment