Rod, Janeen, Keegan, Kaitlin,Rylee and Reagan
very cute pics guys!! your kids are so photogenic...mine hate getting their pics taken!
I love them all! Thanks for showing us.
Those came out so great. Nikki is right, you're kids are so photogentic!
wow, i am so impressed at how god they turned out. i knew you said they turned out great but I wasn't expected them to be that good. they are super duper cute.
They turned out great! I especially love that last one. So cute!
your family is so cute. the picture are adorable. I can't believe I have an old roommate with 3 kids! Crazy. Hope things are going well for you.
Your family is so photogenic. Must be nice. I loved the pictures. Very cute.
Cute pictures!!!! You guys are all photogenic! I love them!
this is the first time the kids enjoyed getting their pictures taken. The photographer was really good with the kids.
Such a cute family!!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
very cute pics guys!! your kids are so photogenic...mine hate getting their pics taken!
I love them all! Thanks for showing us.
Those came out so great. Nikki is right, you're kids are so photogentic!
wow, i am so impressed at how god they turned out. i knew you said they turned out great but I wasn't expected them to be that good. they are super duper cute.
They turned out great! I especially love that last one. So cute!
your family is so cute. the picture are adorable. I can't believe I have an old roommate with 3 kids! Crazy. Hope things are going well for you.
Your family is so photogenic. Must be nice. I loved the pictures. Very cute.
Cute pictures!!!! You guys are all photogenic! I love them!
this is the first time the kids enjoyed getting their pictures taken. The photographer was really good with the kids.
Such a cute family!!!!
Post a Comment