I have been asking the kids a lot lately what they want for Christmas. Keegan always responds by saying, "a bike that can hook up to your t.v.". Well since that gift is out of my price range, I told him to come up with something different. He's still struggling to think of anything else.
I thought Kaitlin would be easier, so I asked her what she wanted, she replied, " I want a thingy that you hook up to the t.v. and ride" and so again I went on to explain to her that we cannot afford that gift.
I decided to switch things up a bit and asked the kids what we should get Daddy for Christmas. Keegan was a little confused because "Santa brings the gifts!" and Kaitlin said "lets get him a bike that hooks up to the t.v.". Are my kids obsessed or what?
Finally, Kaitlin told me yesterday that she wants "that thing you hook up to your belly and it pulls on you". I have yet to figure out what this means but if you have any suggestions, let me know.
3 comments:
your kids must've been good cuz i think santa might be getting them what they want this year!
is it red beans? I told Kaitlin she was getting green beans (the only food she hates) for christmas and she said, "no I like red beans, I want red beans for Christmas".
maybe kaitlin wants a leash. you can hook that around her belly and the pull her around.
i think you should get her some kidney beans for christmas. that would be funny.
Post a Comment