Friday, December 28, 2007

Santa came by in the mail truck today and dropped off his final gift for Keegan and Kaitlin! The kids have been waiting very patiently for their last gift from Santa to arrive. I kept asking Keegan if he wanted me to tell him what Santa was making and he would just simply reply, "no!".
We had to wait for Kaitlin to get back from her secret trip to Mc Donald's with just her daddy and than we opened up the present. This is what Keegan's face look like. They got the bike that you hook up to the T.V. Kaitlin tried to pry it open
While we put it together, I asked Keegan if I could ride it and he said "if you have a littley little butt...but your butt is BIG". Than he busted up laughing, where does my kid get such a funny sense of humor?
Any ways, we got the bike put together and after fighting over it a few times the kids have settled into a rhythm of taking turns and having a blast with their new bike. Thanks Grammy and Papi, oops I mean Santa!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

looks like a fun present. have you tried to squeeze your fat butt on it yet?

Anonymous said...

Christmas is so fun with kids. They make Christmas so fun. i hope Santa treated you well too!

A.Pandina said...

The kids look so serious on that thing! Glad Santa brought them what they wanted most!

Sara said...

LOVE IT! Keegan looks sooo excited!