Friday, January 11, 2008

It's not just a day of otter pops. Today my kids got haircuts. I love that a children can be bribed with something so easy as an otter pop.
Kaitlin had her haircut for the first time today. It is a little shorter than I wanted it but, I think I did a fairly good job. She sat nicely and just let me cut it. Taking a picture of her haircut proved to be a little more difficult.
Keegan also got his haircut and although he has had his haircut a million times, he still squirmed. But all is well, haircuts are over, the kids look cute, and everyone got a sweet treat out of the deal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice job on the hair cuts!

Kristine said...

cute haircuts. i can't believe you cut Kait's yourself. i would have been too afraid?
what did Rod think? Not about the cuts about the kids eating his otter-pops. We all know how much he loves otter-pops.

janeen said...

It was actually pretty easy to cut Kaitlin's hair because I just cut staright across. Rod doesn't eat nearly as many otterpop's in the winter, so he had no problem sharing.

john and nikki said...

cute cuts! my kids would never sit still for me to cut their hair and make it look nice.