It's time! It's time to let Rylee learn how to sleep on her own. I am one of those mom's that not only feed her baby to help them go to sleep, but I also have her sleep in my bed. I have reached my wits end though and as I type, Rylee is in her own bed whaling away, trying to learn how to sleep on her own. I love my little girl but she's been getting up every hour in the middle of night and wants to nibble a little before falling back off to sleep. I am now so sleep deprived that I have decided, now is the time to let her learn how to soothe herself. Wish me well!
6 comments:
It's about time girl!! i thought you were nUTS for letting all those kids sleep in your bed! good luck getting her to adjust, she's not gonna like it, so be strong!
good luck. Ansen didn't sleep through the night til he was 2. He would just scream allllll night. But I am sure Rylee will do much better.
*I like the new look of you rblog!
We both did pretty good for her nap. She screamed for 20 mins, I ignored her (in the nicest way possible) and she fell asleep, it's amazing. The real test will come tonight.
You must be some kind of super-mom or something for letting your baby sleep with you for that long! My little boy screamed if we put him in bed with us, so I never even had the option, but it's been nice to always have my bed to myself (and my hubby of course).
Good Luck!
Be strong Janeen!!! You can do it!
Ugh, I hate sleep training but it is soooo worth it in the end. You girls can do it! Just aim for the prize... SLEEP!
Post a Comment