Monday, March 24, 2008

I've been waiting to post so I could post all my pictures of Spring Break and Easter at the same time. However, today I went to download my pictures and my computer says my cord has some sort of malfunction, probably because Rylee loves to suck on the cord!

So here's a post without pictures... We had a good Easter, we went to an Easter egg hunt, had a little Easter egg hunt at the house with Ellie and Kenzie, dyed eggs and than the Easter Bunny dropped off a shirt and tie for Keegan and matching dresses for Kaitlin and Rylee. Even though Kaitlin was at the store when I bought their new outfits, she still thought the Easter Bunny dropped them off, oh to be young and naive.

For spring break, Rod has done a lot of yard work, we took the kids to Dell Taco to play on the toys, I did a little bit of summer clothes shopping for Kaitlin, and we plan on going to the pool tonight to cap off Rod's last day of vacation.

I know the pictures would have been more interesting but until I can get my cord to work, this will have to suffice!

No comments: