Any ways, Rod got the air mattress out for the kids and decided to let them all sleep together. After a few moments this is how we found the kids!

Keegan and Ellie got all cuddly and decided they were the mom and dad
of course that meant Kenzie and Kaitlin we the kids! Rod and I just laughed. Well the next day all of a sudden Ellie was pregnant! And her and Keegan gave birth to a little bity baby, which Keegan named Rylee.
I love the look on Ellie's face. This was the picture I took of Keegan and Ellie at the hospital getting ready to have the baby. I love that Keegan is all excited and happy and Ellie isn't. She was having some serious contractions when I took this picture!Kids...they are just too cute!
4 comments:
so funny. i love the last picture. ellie has the same face as the women keegan asked about at the children's museum and apparently for the same reason.
Fun sleep over!
hilarious! keegy and ellie look pretty cozy there!
So funny! I think I have the same look on my face as Ellie right now. I'm so ready to just have the baby pop out.
Post a Comment