Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I am so excited! Today I went and registered Kaitlin for preschool. So come this fall not only will I have a kindergartner, I will also have a preschooler.
A lady from my ward came and watched my kids for me while I went to do the registration and I am happy to say that my little Miss Rylee didn't even cry, I was a little worried because she tend to love her momma a little too much but thankfully she did well. Oh happy day!

4 comments:

john and nikki said...

congrats! kaitlin will LOVE it and so will you!

Kristine said...

we are jealous here that Kait is going to pre-school. we need to get curtis into one too.

Shannon said...

I, too, am jealous! I wish they had a free preschool program like that around here. I guess I should just get my bum in gear and work out a regular "school" schedule/curriculum to do at home with Ellie next year, but then I think about having the new baby, too, and that just seems overwhelming... We'll see. There's always the BYU lottery...

Sara said...

I want to find something for Mason to do next year. We'll still only be three but I think he'd love it. I guess I should start looking.