Rod and Keegan attended the father/son camp out last night. Keegan was so excited to go, he had everything ready to go Thursday night.
Right before bed (on the camp out), Keegan called to say hi and told me "I got to play with swords, but not real swords". I'm glad he was able to go to the camp out and be a "pure boy" and I'm glad I didn't have to be involved. As a mom, I feel like I should be making sure he's not killing anyone, even if it's pretend play.
Rod and Keegan came home this morning and than off we went to Keegan's tee-ball game. It's so fun watching him play. I know I am his mom, but I do think he's one of the best players out there. He only has two games left which will be a little sad since he really does enjoy himself but who knows, maybe we'll sign him up for something else this summer. He finally said he'd like to play soccer, ahh music to my ears, we'll have to see what we can find.
1 comment:
He's so good at t-ball because his parents are so athletic.
Post a Comment