Our breakfast conversation's around here usually consist of the kids talking about how many kids they plan on having when they are older. This was this mornings conversation between Keegan and Kaitlin
Keeg: I'm going to have two kids when I'm older (he use to say he wanted 10 boys and 10 girls)
Kait: me too, one boy and one girl
Keeg: you can't tell if you are going to have a boy or a girl
Keeg: when the baby pops out of your stomach, the doctor will hand you the baby. If your baby has no hair it's a boy, if it has little hair like Rylee's than it's a girl.
I guess he hasn't learned about anatomy yet!
5 comments:
OH MY Goodness...just you wait til anatomy comes into play. Now THATS a fun conversation!
ha. that kid is so funny. i guess that would mean curtis should be a girl and alessia should be a boy.
That is a funny conversation. THanks for the laugh. I love that your put conversations with the kids on here becuae they say the darndest things and you want to be able to remember them. :)
too cute! so funny that your kiddies have adult conversations!
Lol!!! Once again, you have really really funny kids!
Post a Comment