Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We took the kids to Lagoon yesterday for a day full of fun, fun, fun! Keegan is just barely big enough to ride a few roller coasters and amazingly enough he was fearless and loved everything he rode. Kaitlin has little more fear but rode mostly everything that she was allowed to ride. Kaitlin was also a good sport waiting while Keegan got to ride a lot more ride than herself. And Rylee did awesome too. We played on the rides for a few hours and than went and cooled off at Lagoon-a-beach. Keegan once again loved the water slides while all Kaitlin wanted to do was play on the swings that were in the shallow part of the kiddie playground/water feature. And after we were cooled down we rode a few more rides and than called it a day. We were at Lagoon for 6 hours and and we came home exhausted. And since the kids did so well we are actually excited to go back again-hopefully next week!

Kaitlin having fun on the Merry-go-Round.

Rylee on the Merry-go-Round. She was a little scared at first but than ended up loving it.

Rod and Keegan on Puff the Dragon. I know it's hard to see but Rod is wearing the White hat and Keegan is next to him (I promise).

Kaitlin exhausted after a full day at Lagoon.


And today I took three kids to the pool at the rec center. It was a lot of work because Rylee never wants to stand still but it was a lot of fun and worth it. we are sure loving the warm weather. Especially since it wears the kids out. Here's a picture of Keegan the other day at dinner.

too tired to eat his treat!

4 comments:

Sara said...

lagoon would be so fun! What a great trip for the kids!

Kellie said...

So fun! I'm totally jealous that you got to go to Lagoon. Maybe some day in the next life I'll get to go to an amusement park. Maybe.

Anonymous said...

I love Lagoon! I had season passes the past two summers. I ddin't get one this summer though. I have already gone once this sumner. I guess you can say I am a Lagoon Bum...looks like the kids had lots of fun.

janeen said...

We bought the pass this year and it has been great, so far. I'm not sure we'll get them every year but for now I'll enjoy it.