Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy 24th of July-Pioneer Day!
The kids and I met up with Kristine, John, Curtis, and Mary to watch the Pioneer Day Parade. It was real HOT so we didn't stay for all of it, but don't you worry Keegan got to see the BYU float and was happy to chant "B Y U" as it passed on by.
After the parade we went to John's parents place. The kids played outside for a bit and than we had lunch. After lunch we went swimming at John's Aunt's house. It was so much fun. They had a slide and a diving board and Keegan was so excited. It made me want a pool in my yard but I know Rod would never agree to it and our yard is way to small for a pool. Any who... We all had a blast and here are the pictures to prove it!

Watch out for Keegan

Kaitlin sun bathing with her towel on

Alessia is a dare devil. She loved the diving board and slide

On your mark

Get set

Go

Me and Ry Ry

Aunt Kristine and Kaitlin doing the back float

Keegan loves to swim under the water

Our little fish

Keegan really wanted to take these goggles home. He has a pair of his own but I guess these ones are cooler.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah for the pool! I spent a couple hours at the pool at my complex today too! I loved it. Anytime you guys want to come swim here you are welcome! I am always up for pool day!. Looks like a fun Pioneer Day.

janeen said...

Alanna, we should get together and go swimming. I don't have your number (stupid cell phone) so give me a call and we'll plan something.

Kristine said...

swimming at the pool was a lot of fun. i loved jumping off the diving board with Keegan. Where is the picture of me trying to teach him to dive without doing a belly flop?

janeen said...

the on your mark, get set, go are the pictures I took while you were teaching Keegan how to dive.