Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The summer has been just flying on by. We really have been having a lot of fun.

Our niece Sarah was able to stay with us for a few days. We had fun having her here with us. We took her to Lagoon and she rode all the rides. She even rode Wicked with me. Unfortunately my cell phone fell out of my pocket while riding the ride and broke in half. We also visited the pool, mc donald's, and D.I.

I had an MTC mission reunion on Saturday. It was fun to see all the girls again. I can hardly believe that I was in the MTC over 8 yrs ago.

We were also able to meet up with Shannon and Adam and Family and Kristine and her kids on Saturday. We went to "this is the place" and to legacy park. It was fun letting the cousins playing together.

And I think that's' about it. Tomorrow Kristine and the kids are coming here to stay for a few days and will be partying it up once more.

No comments: