7:30 time to wake up!

7:35 pancake breakfast (Kaitlin insisted!)

7:45 shower. I couldn't actually let you see him in the shower but I promise he's in there.

8:00 got dressed and ran to find his lunch box.

8:15 I made him pose for a picture in the yard before we walked to school.

8:35 Keegan walking into his class, he didn't even look back!

Keegan is now a Kindergartner! Yesterday was his first day of school and he loved it! He goes to school all day, so the teacher said that he'd be pretty tired when he got home but if any thing he was hyper. He couldn't stop talking about all the fun that he had and was excited to go back again today even though Keegan says, "school is too long".
7 comments:
glad your first day of school went well. love the big basketball shoes you are wearing.
and i guessed your secret Keegan!
yeah, keegan! WOW Kindergaten. Janeen, did you cry or do the happy dance?
I definitley did the happy dance. I thought I might get emotional to see him go as a proud moment but nope. I said "see ya later, I love ya" and I walked away.
I love the 1st day of kindergarten pictures! He looks so spiffy in his new close and the awesome basketball shoes!
Way to go momma! You have a kindergartner! Very cool and congrats!
wow. maybe you are old!! You've got a kindergartner. . . . I don't even have one of those yet. j/k
Wow, I can't believe he's in kindergarten already!
Post a Comment