Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am losing my mind! This morning as I was trying to get the kids out the door to take Keegan and Kaitlin to school, Keegan reminded me that I hadn't made him his lunch. So I quickly made him a PB&J (the only thing he'll eat)and rushed the kids out the door. We were 10 mins behind schedule and as I looked at my watch, I thought we only had 10 mins to get to school. Keegan hopped on his scooter and peddled as fast as his legs would let him and I ran behind him with the 2 girls in the jogger. When we reached the school we had 2 mins to spare. I rushed him to the back side of the school where his class meets and than as I looked at my watch again it was 8:25 and that's when I realized that school starts at 8:35 not 8:25. So in the end we were early to school.
Also, Kait had preschool today and it lets out at 11:45. For some reason I was thinking it let out at 12. Well, while talking to my SIL, I glanced down at my watch and saw that it was 11:39 and I realized I needed to get Kait by 11:45. I had 6 mins to get to the school. Once again I put Rylee in the jogger and I sprinted to the school. I made it there just by the nick of time. I thought I was going to loose a lung from sprinting so hard. Thankfully all was well and Kait didn't even know I forgot her, but man, what is happening with my brain.
Oh and don't worry I remembered exactly what time I had to pick Keegan up at school, I was there on time with no rushing.

4 comments:

Kristine said...

at least that all helped you get your exercise in without really having to think abut it.

good luck tomorrow remembering when you need to get out of the house.

Kellie said...

I have days like that, too. Sucks, don't they?

Anna said...

I recently heard (on Dr. Phil to be exact) that there is an actual medical condition called "momnesia". I swear I have it... :)

Anonymous said...

I was getting my hair cut the other day and the lady in the chair next to me said supposedly you lose brain cells with each child you have. I thought, oh great. I totally have days like yours. At least you got him to school on time :)