A lot of people say that Rylee looks just like her daddy. Well yesterday I found out she loves ketchup just like her daddy. Rylee hasn't been eating a lot lately, unless it is cheese, but for lunch yesterday I gave her ketchup with her fries and she devoured them. I then caught her trying to drink right out of the ketchup bottle. So now I know, if i want Rylee to eat, all I need to do is let her dip what ever it is we are eating into ketchup and she'll love it.


And a lot of people think Kaitlin and I look a lot alike and well it turns out she's a lot like me too. I just loved to show everyone my food when I was little and yesterday Kailtin decided it would be funny to show me her food. It must be a VDB thing because Rod just thinks we are gross!
2 comments:
Your mother thinks you are gross too!
your kids are so funny! and congrats to your sister, I guess twins run in the family!
Post a Comment