It's cold! Winter is finally here. I can't say that I love winter, but every once and a while it's fun to go out and play with the kids in the snow. On Wednesday, it snowed all day long, so when Keegan got home from school we went outside and attempted to build a snowman. Trying to build a snowman with the help of a 5 yr old and and 3 yr old has it challenges but we managed to build this little guy.


We were all out of our usual snowman materials( raisins, carrots...) and so we used cookies for his eyes and buttons and a sucker for his nose.
4 comments:
Curtis is going to be so jealous when he sees your snow man. Today he was telling me all about the snowman he wanted to make. He wanted it to have two noses made of sicks. I told them usually snowman had one nose and it was a carrot. He said, "okay, okay mom I will do it your way". So in December when we are in Utah there better be snow so Curtis can make a snow man.
The principal called it an indoor day that day but during lunch recess I took the 6th graders (who wanted to) outside for 15 minutes. Most of them went out and it was fun watching them play in the snow. they were having a ball!
I am soooooo not ready for winter. Too bad it's here.
Great snowman!
Post a Comment