Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rylee really has been growing up. Here's her update!

1. She learned a bunch of new words this week. she now knows how to say:
why (in a very whinny voice)
cheese (for please)
hi
bye
I wan (I want)
no!
What
I ov u (i love you)
mama
dada
keeg-an
kait-an
ok

2. Rylee has mastered her fit throwing abilities.

3.She refuses to sleep in her bed. She makes herself gag so that we'll come rescue her.

4.She learned how to climb up the bunk bed ladder and turn on the ceiling fan ((the ladder had since been removed).

5. And lastly, Rylee went to Nursery for the first time last Sunday. Her teacher said I could bring her in a month early since the nursery is so small. She went with Kailtin and did just fine. When I went to check on her they said she was getting beat up on, so I decided to take her with me to RS but she threw a fit and so I took her back to Nursery. I stayed with her and she seem to do just fine.

2 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

THey are so cute neener. And rylee is growing so fast. Good luck keeping up with the 3 of them...its a losing battle over here....:)

Kristine said...

Nursery already! Oh so lucky. We love Nursery here.