Rod, Janeen, Keegan, Kaitlin,Rylee and Reagan
such a cute little baldy. i didn't even recognize him. i am going to squeeze him in a few weeks.
He is cute! And yes Kristine! Come up to Utah so I can see you too!
I love the name Xavier, and I agree with your sisters that you need to put up more pix. He really is adorable.Also, that underwear story was funny and, well, slightly disturbing :).Where in Utah do you live exactly?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
such a cute little baldy. i didn't even recognize him. i am going to squeeze him in a few weeks.
He is cute! And yes Kristine! Come up to Utah so I can see you too!
I love the name Xavier, and I agree with your sisters that you need to put up more pix. He really is adorable.
Also, that underwear story was funny and, well, slightly disturbing :).
Where in Utah do you live exactly?
Post a Comment