The Dr has called and after forking out a lot of money for a CT Scan, we are happy and relieved to know that Rylee's little head is normal. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!
yay!!! I'm so glad everything is ok. do you know what is was they were looking for in the ct scan? whatever it was, i'm glad to know it isn't an issue.
6 comments:
Ha, I knew it would be fine. She just has a small VDB head.
yay!!! I'm so glad everything is ok. do you know what is was they were looking for in the ct scan? whatever it was, i'm glad to know it isn't an issue.
see...told you she was fine:)
kellie- they were looking to see if her bones had fused together. If they had than they would have had to unfuse them, I think.
So glad everything is fine. Don't all your kids have small heads? Is Rylee the only one they've ever been really concerned about?
glad to hear rylee just has a munchkin head!
Post a Comment