Thursday, February 5, 2009

I took Rylee to her 18 month well baby visit. It's always an adventure when I take her to the Dr's. This appointment did not disappoint. This is how the Appointment went down:

1. Check weight 22lbs
2. Check height-I have no idea
3. Check head circumference-42 cm
4. She receives 1 shot, tales it like a champ.
5. We wait for the Dr
6. The dr comes in
7. The dr looks over everything
8. Dr looks at her weight, great she gained a lot
9. Dr looks at her height, great she grew a lot
10. Dr looks at her head circumference, he gets all serious
11. He has the nurse re-measure her head
12. Rylee heads measures 1 cm bigger -43 cm
13. We take a look at her growth chart again
14. She's off the charts, her head is small and didn't really grow much since her last visit
15. Dr is concerned
16. He says developmentally she's doing great
17. BUT he's worried about her head
18. He orders a CT scan just to be safe
19. He asks if I think Rylee can lay still for 30 seconds for the scan
20. I laugh, not a chance, unless she's sleeping
21. Tomorrow we go to Children's primary for a CT scan
22. Dr rewards the kids with del taco coupons for free kids meal
23. Kids and I head to del taco-yummy!
24. I'm not too nervous, but I think I will be tomorrow.
25. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

good luck. maybe they'll give you some more free food today.

Dana and ohana said...

good luck. I remember Kristine puttling on one of Jaydens baseball caps when she and john were here for a visit a few years ago and it fit!!!! Jayden was TWO. You Mickey VDB's just have little noggins!

Dana and ohana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.