It's official, I celebrated my 30th birthday yesterday. Rod woke me up in the morning to wish me a happy birthday and to let me know that I am not that old yet. He explained that If I lived until I was 90, I still had 2/3 of my life yet. Phew, now I don't feel so old!
To celebrate my big day we went out to eat at The Mayan. It's a really cool Mexican restaurant where they have little shows of amazing divers jumping off of some crazy looking cliffs. The kids loved it! We tried to take pictures but it was too dark and the flash didn't help.
After dinner Rod dropped me off at the store and let me have 1 hour to myself to shop for clothes. It was heavenly! I think I tried on the whole store and came home with some cute things.
It's was a great birthday and to be honest I don't really feel too old yet, maybe I'll feel old when I am 40. And thanks for all the birthday wishes yesterday!
1 comment:
I am glad your day went well. :)
Post a Comment