On Sunday, Kennedy and Sunny were blessed.
The wardle clan minus Allie, she was being camera shy.On Monday we visited the park and I locked our keys in the van.
Enjoying the tire swing.Tuesday we took the girls to see Madagascar 2 at the movie theatre since it was the free that week. keegan and rylee stayed back at the hotel with Rod and went swimming.
Wednesday we planned on vi sting the zoo but it was raining so we went to Hoots, a bouncy place. We also visited Chuck e Cheese's since Shannon arrived in town with her clan.
Rylee and Rod going up a slide
Rylee going down the slides, I promise she loved it
Abby swinging
Nikki going down the slide with all the kids
Janeen swinging like a mad woman
Rod enjoying the slidesOn Thursday the kids had a photo shoot. Getting 10 kids to pose for a picture is next to impossible. Rylee woke up with pink eye so not only did she look crappy but she also felt crappy. Hopefully the photographer was able to get 1 picture of all the kids. After pictures we took the kids to the aquarium, which they loved!
Keegan steering the ship
Kait and the fish
The sharkAnd on Friday we drove home!
Kait all tuckered out after lunch
Rylee fell asleep eating a chip
2 comments:
Great Hair Ry, Ry. I love Keegan in the back of the picture too.
Fun trip! Nikki looks great after having two babies. Why can't I look that good? Katie's almost three now and I still have all the baby weight.
Post a Comment