Rylee is obsessed! When we went to the Dr's today, Rylee watched the Dr put the gel on my bellie before starting the ultrasound. All the kids thought it was disgusting and asked what it was. We told him it was a type of jelly. Since we have been home Rylee has asked me at least 100 times "where jelly?" She than lifts up my shirt to look for it and says "it's all gone, where's jelly". I think Rylee cares more about the jelly than she does about the baby. I guess that's a 2 yr old for ya!
2 comments:
Rylee is too funny! :)
One of my friends found her toddler spreading grape jelly on her tummy after seeing her mommy at their ultrasound. She wanted to be just like her mom to see her baby, too.
Oh, to get in the mind of a toddler....
Janeen! Congratulations on your pregnancy! How fun to have three girls? I bet you'll love it. Hope all is going well for you guys.
Post a Comment