Monday, October 19, 2009

I am becoming a horrible blogger but after getting yelled at by Grammy, here's a new post!

Kaitlin has started preschool. She started a month late but has adjusted just fine and is loving it.

Kristine came into town for a funeral and nicely took Rylee for a day while I went to preschool with Kaitlin. I use to think that as a stay at home mom, I'd be able to help out in the kids classes and such, but no siblings are ever allowed and I never know who to have watch the kids. So thanks Kristine for watching Rylee for me.

Grammy and Justin booked their tickets to come at Thanksgiving time. Nikki and John will be coming as well as Kristine and John. It should be a fun time letting all the cousins run around together for a few days. Grammy promised to take the kids to chuck e cheeses if they are well behaved and all Rylee can talk about now is going to chuck e cheeses. Rylee wants to ride on the "seat". She also has informed me that she is going to hold baby (Micah) on the seat too. I am pretty sure Kristine won't allow this but you never know.

The pregnancy continues to go well. My belly (and the rest of my body) are getting huge and we only have 8 weeks to go. We have nothing ready for this baby but one day I'll hit the nesting stage and go crazy trying to get everything ready.

So that's our update! Grammy you can now go bug Nicole for a new blog update!

2 comments:

john and nikki said...

hey! my blog got updated on saunday when i played hookie from church!

A.Pandina said...

Wow, 8 weeks left - cool! Thanks for the new post. I, as well as Grammy, hung on every word :)