Saturday, October 24, 2009

We drove to Provo this morning for the BYU parade. We met up with Shannon and Adam and their kiddos and Jared and his family.

The kids wanted their faces painted so with some handy dandy eyeliner, we painted their faces.

The Johnson clan waiting for the parade to start.


Keegan had a "Y" on his forehead and his cheeks said "Go BYU".


Kaitlin had a "Y" and a heart next to it.


Rylee just got a "Y" painted on her cheek. She looks unhappy but believe me she had a good time.


Proof Rylee enjoyed herself, all she did was eat candy.


Cosmo the Cougar!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I can't believe you guys were driving right next to us! How crazy is that? We were heading for Provo so that I could run the BYU 5K. That means I must have run right by you guys! Wish I could have seen you!

janeen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.